・ 当社は、利用者により提供された情報については、NOMON SHOP において
・ 本個人情報保護ポリシーは、利用者がNOMON SHOPのサービスを
・ 利用者がNOMON SHOPのサービスを利用される際に収集される個人情報は
・ 本個人情報保護ポリシーは、当社がNOMON SHOPによって直接提供するサービスに
・ NOMON SHOP及びNOMON SHOPにリンクが設定されている他のサイトから取得された
− NOMON SHOPのサービスの開発・提供
− NOMON SHOPにおける利用者の行為が、NOMON SHOPの利用規約等に
・ 当社は、本個人情報保護ポリシーの変更を行う場合、NOMON SHOP上に公開する
Matters concerning the handling of users’ personal information are stipulated in the Policy on the Protection of Personal Information.
In these Terms, the terminology listed below is used with the following respective meanings.
(1) “NOMON SHOP” means the site operated online by the Company in accordance with these Terms, which provides the Services and carries information about it.
(2) “Users” means those people who use the Services.
(3) The “Services” means the services provided by the Company to Users in accordance with these Terms.
2. Scope and Alteration of the Terms
(i) These Terms shall apply between the Company and Users in respect of the use of the Services; Users shall comply with these Terms in good faith in their use of NOMON SHOP.
(ii) Individual provisions stipulated by the Company separately on NOMON SHOP or by other means shall constitute part of these Terms. In the event of any difference between these Terms and any individual provisions, the individual provisions shall take precedence.
(iii) The Company may change these Terms at its sole discretion, without the consent of Users, under the following circumstances.
(iv) The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by Users or third parties for any reason whatsoever as a result of a change in the Terms.
3. User Status and Account Management, etc.
(i) Users of NOMON SHOP shall be regarded as having agreed to these Terms at the point when they enjoy one of the Services provided (here, the term “enjoy” includes reading information) and shall simultaneously acquire the status of a User of NOMON SHOP.
(ii) Users shall bear the responsibility for keeping their account and password safe and for all activities carried out using their account and password. Users must notify the Company if they become aware of the unauthorized use of their account or password. Users shall bear the responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of violating this; the Company shall not be liable whatsoever, whether directly or indirectly.
4. Prohibited Acts
Users may not engage in any act falling under any of the following or any act deemed by the Company to fall thereunder.
(1) Using NOMON SHOP by any means other than the methods designated by NOMON SHOP
(2) Impersonating someone else when using the Services
(3) Designating links from other data, etc. to data relating to the Services by means other than those permitted by NOMON SHOP
(4) Engaging in unauthorized access to data saved on a computer using NOMON SHOP, or destroying or carrying out acts that risk destroying such data
(5) Obstructing the operation of the Services
(6) Using the Services for business or commercial purposes, or intended for the purpose of preparing for the same (however, this shall not apply if the Company has separately granted approval)
(7) Collecting or accumulating the personal information of other Users, or attempting to do so
(8) Acts contrary to public order or morality and other acts in violation of domestic and overseas laws
(9) Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
5. Suspension or Cancellation of the Services
(i) The Company may, at its sole discretion, suspend or cancel all or part of the Services without prior notice to Users in any of the following circumstances.
(1) When conducting routine or urgent maintenance checks and upgrades of equipment and systems for the Services
(2) If fire, power outage, natural disaster or another force majeure event causes difficulty in providing the Services
(3) In the event of computer or communication network malfunction, website overload, etc.
(4) If the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend or cancel the Services for other operational or technical reasons, or deems the provision of the Services to be unfeasible due to unforeseen circumstances
(ii) The Company may alter the content of the Services or terminate their provision at its own convenience.
(iii) The Company shall provide advance notice to Users when altering the content of the Services or terminating their provision under the preceding paragraph.
(iv) The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by Users or third parties for any reason whatsoever as a result of the temporary suspension, cancellation, alteration, or termination of the provision of the Services.
Where links exist in the Services to sites outside NOMON SHOP, the Company shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for those sites outside NOMON SHOP, nor for any content, advertisements, products, or services, etc. included in the sites in question or able to be used thereon. The Company shall not be liable to provide compensation for any damage caused by or associated with such content, advertisements, products, or services.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
(i) All intellectual property rights relating to NOMON SHOP and the Services belong to the Company or to those who have licensed their use to the Company; permission to use the Services in accordance with these Terms should not be construed as granting Users a license to use the intellectual property rights relating to NOMON SHOP or the Services that belong to the Company or to those who have licensed them to the Company.
(ii) Users may not, without the consent of the rights holders, use in any way any information provided through NOMON SHOP for duplication, marketing, publishing, or any other uses beyond the scope of the private use of individual users stipulated in the provisions of the Copyright Act, nor may they use it in a way that infringes the intellectual property rights of rights holders.
(iii) Users may not, without the consent of the rights holders, allow third-party use or publication in any way of any information provided through NOMON SHOP.
8. Liability for Compensation
(i) The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Users or third parties in relation to the Services, including those related to the provision, delay, modification, interruption, suspension, cessation, or abolition of the Services, and in relation to the leakage or destruction of information, etc.
(ii) In cases where Users cause damage to third parties by using the Services or violating these Terms, said Users shall be responsible for settling the matter at their own expense and shall not cause damage to the Company. In cases where Users cause damage to the Company by violating these Terms or through a fraudulent or illegal act, the Company may claim compensation for damages from the Users concerned.
10. Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
Users’ information acquired by the Company in respect of Users’ use of the Services shall be managed and handled as described in the Policy on the Protection of Personal Information specified separately by the Company.
11. Exclusion of Antisocial Forces
(i) Users affirm that they do not belong to or constitute an organized crime group, member or associate thereof, corporate extortionist, or other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively termed “Antisocial Forces”) and have no involvement with organized crime groups or other Antisocial Forces; Users shall also make a commitment not to join, constitute, or become involved with such in the future.
(ii) In the event that the Company determines that Users belong to or constitute an organized crime group or other Antisocial Forces, or are involved with such without good reason, the Company may, without prior notice, etc. to the Users concerned, take steps including prohibiting the Users concerned from using the Services.
(iii) The Company shall not be liable to provide compensation for damages to Users against whom it has taken the steps referred to in the preceding paragraph.
12. Governing Law
Japanese law shall apply to the formation, validity, performance and interpretation of these Terms.
In the event of any dispute arising in regard to these Terms, the district court with jurisdiction over the location of the Company’s head office shall be the agreed court of first instance with exclusive jurisdiction.
Established on April 26, 2019
Policy on the Protection of Personal Information
NOMON, Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) has set out this Policy on the Protection of Personal Information (the “Personal Information Protection Policy”) and will pay careful attention to protecting the personal information (refers hereinafter to personal information as defined in Article 2 (1) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Information) of NOMON SHOP users (persons who use the services that the Company provides on NOMON SHOP. The same shall apply hereinafter) so that all users can provide their personal information and use NOMON SHOP with peace of mind.
By clicking on [Agree], you agree to the Personal Information Protection Policy.
The Company’s approach to the protection of personal information in respect of NOMON SHOP is as follows.
・The Company will use information provided by users to develop and provide cutting-edge functions and services on NOMON SHOP and will pay careful attention to protecting users’ personal information.
・The Company will comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other relevant laws, regulations, and guidelines.
・The Company will not use personal information other than for the stipulated purposes, except as specified in the Personal Information Protection Policy. (Matters concerning purposes are stipulated in Paragraph 2 below)
・The Company will not provide personal information to third parties, except as specified in the Personal Information Protection Policy. (Matters concerning provision to third parties are stipulated in Paragraph 3 below)
・In addition, the Company will regularly undertake the appropriate management of personal information using the methods stipulated in the Personal Information Protection Policy. (Matters concerning management are stipulated in Paragraph 4 below)
1. Applicable Scope of the Personal Information Protection Policy
・The Personal Information Protection Policy applies when the user uses the services of NOMON SHOP.
・Personal information gathered when the user uses the services of NOMON SHOP will be managed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Policy.
・The Personal Information Protection Policy applies only to services provided directly by the Company through NOMON SHOP; services provided by other organizations or companies reached via links, etc. fall outside its scope of application.
・ The Company assumes no liability for any damage arising from the use of any information obtained from NOMON SHOP or from other sites to which NOMON SHOP links.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information on NOMON SHOP
・The Company will use the personal information gathered only to the extent necessary within the scope of the following purposes of use.
- Developing and providing NOMON SHOP services
- Promotion or advertising by the Company or third parties
- Responding to inquiries, etc.
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
・The Company will not provide the personal information gathered to any third party without the user’s consent, except in the following cases. However, this shall not apply if the provision of personal information to a third party is permitted by laws and regulations.
- When making disclosures to the extent necessary to companies, etc. with which the Company has already concluded a non-disclosure agreement (for example, service providers)
- When sending e-mails and direct mail to users for the purpose of promoting or advertising the Company or its business partners, etc.
- When requested to disclose personal information by order of a court or administrative body, or in accordance with the provisions of any other law, or when necessary to investigate a crime or to halt or prevent the infringement of a third party’s rights, or when there is any other equivalent need
・The Company may also share users’ personal information with its business partners in the following circumstances.
- For commercial reasons, including the provision of special services to users.
In this situation, the Company will seek users’ consent before providing the information and will not provide it without their consent.
- When compiling statistical data and conducting market research and data analysis.
In this situation, the Company will only provide information that has been processed in such a way as to ensure that specific individuals cannot be identified.
4. Management of Personal Information
・The Company will ensure that the content of users’ personal information is kept accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve its purposes of use and will endeavor to delete such personal information whose use is no longer required.
・The Company will take the necessary and appropriate steps to prevent the leakage, loss, or damage of users’ personal information and to otherwise ensure its safe management.
・In allowing employees to handle users’ personal information, the Company will ensure thorough awareness of and compliance with the appropriate handling of personal information, and will provide appropriate training, along with the necessary and appropriate supervision.
・When providing some personal information to external service providers, the Company will select those service providers that have put in place appropriate measures for the safe management of personal information and will undertake the necessary and appropriate supervision of said service providers.
5. Disclosure, Correction, or Cessation of Use
・Except where permitted under laws and regulations, the Company will respond appropriately if requested by a user to disclose, correct, or cease using personal information.
・Please use the inquiries form to submit any questions, views, or complaints regarding the Personal Information Protection Policy.
7. Changes to the Personal Information Protection Policy
・The Company may change the Personal Information Protection Policy without the prior consent of users.
・When changing the Personal Information Protection Policy, the Company will notify users by such means as publication on NOMON SHOP.
Established on April 26, 2019